National Compliance Technologies was founded by national leaders in insurance compliance and regulatory consulting. To form NCT, they have joined individuals with world class expertise in the development of technology systems.
NCT’s management comprises industry experts in insurance compliance-related functions and technology. Respectively, these experts are former regulators experienced in advising industry and government on regulatory and compliance matters.
Importantly, NCT has acquired a perpetual and exclusive field of use license for ORCA’s base development platform that provides a technical competitive advantage. This has been coupled with technology management comprising global experts in technology-based regulatory controls.
- Deloitte Sounds Alarm on Insurance Industry Regulatory Scrutiny
- NAIC Submits Comments on Global Risk Insurance Capital Standards In Advance of March 20 IAIS Rome Meeting
- Comments on NAIC Insurance Holding Company System Regulatory Act Revisions Due March 11, 2015; ORSA Subgroup Initiatives Absorbed Into Group Solvency Parent
- Insurance Holding Company Regulatory Act Amendments, Consolidated Public Hearing Procedures To Be Reviewed at NAIC Group Solvency Meeting February 13, 2015
- Nearly 90% of Insurers Say Aging Technology is Taxing Their Resources
Subscribe for ORCA Updates via Email