As NCT’s flagship product, the Open Regulatory Compliance Armature (ORCA) is a patent-pending software platform being introduced and tested through the insurance industry, one of the nation’s most highly regulated markets.
For investors, ORCA offers myriad ways to capitalize on regulated businesses compliance needs, with exponential return.
- Deloitte Sounds Alarm on Insurance Industry Regulatory Scrutiny
- NAIC Submits Comments on Global Risk Insurance Capital Standards In Advance of March 20 IAIS Rome Meeting
- Comments on NAIC Insurance Holding Company System Regulatory Act Revisions Due March 11, 2015; ORSA Subgroup Initiatives Absorbed Into Group Solvency Parent
- Insurance Holding Company Regulatory Act Amendments, Consolidated Public Hearing Procedures To Be Reviewed at NAIC Group Solvency Meeting February 13, 2015
- Nearly 90% of Insurers Say Aging Technology is Taxing Their Resources
Subscribe for ORCA Updates via Email